We are seeking a Post-Doctoral Fellow for a 1-year contract position (renewable) to work within the Molecular Immunology Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station: Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Molecular Immunology Lab., while supporting lab management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute laboratory research activities in Virology/Bacteriology/Immunology
- Prepare and manage reagents and media.
- Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.
- Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.
- Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data in the form of figures and graphs.
- Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators
- Support lab management
- Monitor and manage laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assist in training of laboratory personnel.
- Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Related Field Work Experience
- 0+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Experience of BSL/A-BSL level 2 and more experiments
- Knowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English