We are seeking a Training Resource Manager for a 2-year regular position (renewable) to work within the Business Development Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea.
This job is responsible for managing overall administration and logistics of K-Vaccine training program to ensure commitments are delivered at acceptable quality on time and within budget. It also encompasses project resourcing, financial management, issue and risk management, communication and planning and reporting requirements while communicating with and informing Training Program Manager of program progress, deviations and remedial actions as required.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage K-Vaccine training program within budget and timeline (administration and logistics focus)
- Monitor delivery of program objectives to an agreed timeline, quality, and budget.
- Monitor program progress, and identify deviations from plan and flag raise rectification measures to keep the program on track.
- Ensure the program plan is accurately reflected in the financial budget and forecast.
- Track and monitor program expenses at a sufficient level of granularity to provide meaningful analysis, and produce periodic financial performance reports to program director, develop a remediation plan or change requests from baseline.
- Manage effective administration of the K-Vaccine training program
- Coordinate activities and communication required for K-Vaccine training program with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure smooth administrative support for resource planning of grants.
- Ensure effective logistical support for procurement of equipment and supplies required by the program in accordance with institutional policies.
- Ensure high-level logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, trainings, incoming visits, etc.
- Take leadership in providing support required to the travel of external faculty and trainees from overseas.
- Actively seek for improvement area in relation with administrative support.
- Preparation of report to funders in administrative and financial fields.
- Provide support to K-Vaccine training program director and Training Program Manager as required.
- Indirectly supervise and guide Training Program Administrator for successful delivery of program.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in science or business related field
- Related Field Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree & 8+ years of experience or Master’s degree & 6+ years of experience
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Hancom Office
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior external contacts
- Strong organizational skills; able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; professional presence.
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English