We are seeking a Training Program Development Manager for a 2-year-regular position (renewable) to work within the Business Development department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for leading the delivery of multiple training programs aligned with goals and mission of Global Training Hub for Biomanufacturing (GTH-B) while developing, managing, and improving the training materials or lecture methods linguistically and scientifically suitable for the LMICs’ trainees. Key collaborators are IVI’s functional units and scientists, public and private manufacturing partners in Korea and developed countries, global key opinion leaders such as DCVMN and PAVM, regulatory agencies including US FDA, EMA, MoHW Korea.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Global training research and analysis
- Proactively collect broader and deeper knowledge of related training methodologies and pharmaceutical industry through on the scientific exchange and participation in training opportunities
- Analyze and tract global and local biomanufacturing workforce training trends
- Network across the organizations to look for opportunities to internalise new programmes into the GTH-B training
2. Program lifecycle management
- Identify trainee segments for targeted training programs and articulate training program strategy and plan
- Plan and organize workload for assigned training program development projects and tasks: identify project needs, track timelines, and reflect requests from stakeholders
- Take a leading role in delivering training programs on time and adhering to IVI’s quality commitments to trainers and trainees
3. Training quality management
- Follow-up previous trainees to assess unmet needs to increase field application possibility
- Perform qualitative/quantitative analyses with partners to improve exiting training programs
- Drive continued improvement in evolving training programs most effective at engaging the LMICs’ trainees at scale
4. Partner engagement
- Develop credible relationship with stakeholders in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry to promote collaboration in training programs
- Engage with existing and potential partners to map and develop opportunities, and structure high quality training program briefs
- Proactively shares subject matter expertise with BD team’s juniors to elevate their capabilities to deliver world class achievements for Global health.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in science related, business related field
2. Related Field Work Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience with undergraduate degree or 8 years’ experience with a master’s degree in related field: science, business development, or product/project management
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent skills in MS word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior external contacts
- Strong organizational skills; able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; professional presence.
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Korean