We are seeking a Training Program Assistant for a 1-year-contract position to work within the Business Development department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for supporting administration and logistics for the K-Vaccine training program to ensure efficient program implementation.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Budget and procurement administration
- Support in maintaining approved and updated program budgets to facilitate ongoing financial analysis.
- Support monitoring and tracking spending to ensure adherence to the budget plan through IVI system (Navision).
- Assist with expense management and payments using government’s subsidy management website and IVI’s ERP system.
- Support planning and procurement of goods and services including preparation of RFPs, requesting for quotations, and evaluating bids/proposals to determine the most suitable supplier.
2. Logistics and administration
- Provide logistics support in procurement for the program in accordance with institutional policies.
- Provide logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, trainings, incoming visits, etc.
- Coordinate and support disbursement of program funds.
3. Other ad-hoc tasks
- Provide support to K-Vaccine training program team as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or business-related field
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 0+ years of experience
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Hancom Office
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior external contacts
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; professional presence.
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English