We are seeking a Training Program Administrator for a 2-year-regular position (renewable) to work within the Business Development department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for providing administrative and logistics support of K-Vaccine training program to ensure commitments are delivered at acceptable quality on time and within budget. It also encompasses project resourcing, budget planning and financial management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Program/budget administration
- Ensure the program plan is accurately reflected in the financial budget and forecast.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with IVI and/or sponsor templates and guidelines.
- Support preparation of budget and expenditure projections
- Provide support in planning, monitoring, and validating resource (FTE & external) utilization.
- Monitor and validate individual project cost expenditures, analyze financial status, and advise program team members on funding execution
- Monitor the financial activity in the program team in compliance with internal guidelines and government
2. Logistics and administration
- Interact and communicate with collaborators and collaborating organizations as required
- Provide logistics support in procurement for the program in accordance with institutional policies
- Provide logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, trainings, incoming visits, etc.
- Coordinate and support disbursement of program funds
3. Other ad-hoc tasks
- Provide support to K-Vaccine training program team as required.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in science or business related field
2. Related Field Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree & 1~2 years of experience or
- Master’s degree & 0+ years of experience in related field: administration, finance, accounting, planning, or project management
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Hancom Office
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior external contacts
- Strong organizational skills; able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; professional presence.
- Program/Project management skills are plus (including MS Project skill)
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English