We are seeking a Talent Management Specialist for a regular position to work within the Human Resources Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for ensuring that learning and development programs are planned and executed to support highly performing organization and building staffing capabilities. It also implements the organization’s learning & development strategy so that outcomes meet organization’s needs and are consistent with the organization’s desired talents.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Maintain & improve Onboarding programs
- Implement the Institutional onboarding programs
- Improve, update, and review Institutional Onboarding programs by coordination with vendors, consultants under the direction of Business Partner/Recruitment & Development aligning with organizational needs.
- Liaise with vendors in negotiation or agreement for smooth administration of Onboarding
- Develop administrative procedures to monitor and reduce costs while improving delivery of programs.
2. Maintain effective Internship program
- Plan the periodic internship program
- Implement the internship program including institutional training to interns
- Maintain accurate internship needs analysis, candidate pool management, selection process management, contract management, and bi-weekly report in the system, while performing monthly payroll
- Manage effective Internship report process to donors.
3. Maintain Performance Management Program process
- Plan the Performance Management Program process
- Implement the Performance Management Program
- Maintain accurate PMP data including goal setting, year-end evaluation in the system while performing regular follow up.
4. Other HR affairs
- Assist with audit response
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Prepare official documents for IVI Staff as required
- Process routine vendor payments
- Support day to day operations of the HR functions and duties as required (e.g., draft all staff memo, purchasing office supplies, and gathering information)
- Assist in developing and implementing HR projects (i.e., meetings, seminars, training, surveys, material development) and take minutes as requested
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 5+ years
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Sound knowledge of HRIS
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Korean