We are seeking a Research Scientist (GMP Training Facilitator) for a 2-year regular position (renewable) to work within the Vaccine Process Development Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea.
This job is responsible for developing training modules, conducting training and evaluating the trainees for the expertise area of IVI’s K Vaccine Training Program. This position would also help improve the conduct of training programs of VPD and other Science Dept. staff on GMP aspects.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop training modules, conduct training and evaluate the trainees for the expertise area of IVI’s K Vaccine Training Program.
- Lead development of curriculum and material based on standard methodology confirmed within IVI in coordination with other relevant stakeholders.
- Guide K Vaccine Training Program trainees to help trainees reach the targeted goals.
- Participate in whole training program and roadmap development.
- Support and Motivate trainees to actively participate in all aspects of the training process.
- Report and maintain required communications with the funder on area of training responsible for.
- Provide consultation and advise to potential industry partners.
- Participate in consultation activities for the selected industry partners through the K Vaccine Program, by providing expertise knowledge, experience, and advice.
- Seek proactively opportunities to support industry partners which need expert advice and contribute to the global health.
- Other activities
- Provide support to unit (or department)
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- University post-graduate
- Major in biology or biology related
- Related Field Work Experience
- 12+ years in quality function role, with minimum 3 years in handling training in medium to big biotechnology companies
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Proficient in devising and handling training programmes as part of other quality function roles, well-versed in advanced on-line/off-line training and evaluation methodologies, leading/handling training programmes conducted by internal / external faculties.
- Language Proficiency
- Proficient in English communication, both verbal and written