We are seeking a Research Assistant for a 2-year regular position (renewable) to work within the Molecular Immunology Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea.
This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Molecular Immunology, while supporting lab management.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute laboratory research activities
- Prepare and manage reagents and media.
- Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.
- Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.
- Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data in the form of figures and graphs.
- Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators.
- Support lab management
- Monitor and manage laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assist in training of laboratory personnel.
- Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Related Field Work Experience
- 0+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English