We are seeking a Research Assistant for a 2-year regular position (renewable) to work within the Clinical Immunology Department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Clinical Immunology, while supporting lab management.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute laboratory research activities
- Prepare and manage reagents and media.
- Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.
- Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.
- Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data in the form of figures and graphs.
- Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators.
- Support lab management
- Monitor and manage laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assist in training of laboratory personnel.
- Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Related Field Work Experience
- 0+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English