We are seeking a Project Administrator for a 2-year-regular position (renewable) within the Clinical, Assessment, Regulatory, Evaluation Unit at the International Vaccine Institute.
This job is responsible for providing administrative and logistics support to Project Team to ensure efficient project implementation.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grant administration
- Provide budget justification for grant proposal, while preparing financial reports in compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Provide support in preparing legal documentation (eg, MOU, service agreement, contract etc) utilizing standard templates. Support internal approval of legal documentation.
- Provide support in managing sub-awards, sub-grants, collaboration and other vendors
- Communicate with Finance for grant initiation and closing
- Coordinate any IRB approvals required for projects.
- Project/budget administration
- Maintain approved and updated project budgets to facilitate ongoing financial analysis.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with IVI and/or sponsor templates and guidelines.
- Support preparation of budget and expenditure projections
- Provide support in planning, monitoring and validating resource (FTE & external) utilization.
- Monitor and validate individual project cost expenditures, analyze financial status, and advise project team members on funding execution
- Logistics and administration
- Provide logistics support in procurement for the project and functions.
- Provide logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, conferences, workshops etc.
- Coordinate and support disbursement of project funds
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related Field Work Experience
- 3+ years in administration
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting and finance
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures and guidelines
- Proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English