We are seeking a Procurement & Travel Specialist for Regular position at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea to work within the Procurement and Travel Team.
This job is responsible for managing and executing procurement, supply, travel and logistic services to ensure that the procurements and travel activities are in compliance with IVI’s policies and procedures.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage procurement and travel requirements within budget and timeline
- Source, execute and manage procurement of official goods, works, services and travel products from request to payment.
- Negotiate procurement/travel contracts with suppliers for the best possible terms and conditions.
- Prepare legally binding contracts with suppliers and oversee the process that goods and services are delivered to the level stated in the contract and IVI procurement policy.
- Forecast demand, actively seek to consolidate demand, optimize category procurement and employ best practices for each category of goods and services.
- Control import and export process of official goods and biological materials by identifying the risks and ensuring complying with the laws and regulations of the countries where goods and bio materials to be shipped/received.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with purchasing/travel policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Resolve complaints from end-user on product and delivery
- Produce reports on performance and provide comprehensive management information and in-depth analysis including spending analysis, secured and potential savings for forecasts and budgets.
- Advise and provide guidance to IVI staff with the most updated customs clearance laws and regulations.
- Manage vendor
- Build comprehensive sourcing network and constantly strive to find better source of supply
- Conduct performance review of key vendors
- Manage travel agencies including all operational, technical issues, reporting systems and adherence to policy
- Provide vendors with training and education to comply with institute procurement/travel policies and procedures
- Improve policies and procedures and manage system
- Manage procurement and travel related systems, online tools and contents
- Provide staff training and guidance on purchasing/travel policies, procedures and system
- Recommend any improvement on procurement/travel strategy, policies, procedures and system
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Related Field Work Experience
- 7+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge of general procurement procedures
- Good knowledge of ERP, Excel, Reporting System
- Knowledge of international sourcing, international trade
- Knowledge of international and local procurement/contractual law
- Knowledge of logistics and custom clearance
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English