We are seeking a Post-Doctoral Fellow for a 1-year contract position (renewable) at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea to work within the Clinical Immunology Department.
This job is responsible for managing and performing activities related to research projects in Clinical Immunology.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute laboratory research activities
- Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.
- Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.
- Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data.
- Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators.
- Assist in writing scientific reports and publications.
- Available for long-term travel (e.g, 1-2 years in USA and others)
- Support lab management
- Monitor laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Training of laboratory personnel.
- Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings.
3. Manage sub-projects within sub-department
- Provide advice, coaching, and training to staff.
- Lead sub-projects.
- Present ongoing work and findings to scientific community.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent
- Related Field Work Experience
- Ph.D. : 0+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.
- Familiarity with flow cytometry
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English