We are seeking a Post-Doctoral Fellow for a 1-year contract position (renewable) at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea to work within the Molecular Immunology Department.
This job is responsible for performing activities related to research projects in Molecular Immunology Lab., while supporting lab management.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute laboratory research activities in Virology/Bacteriology/Immunology
- Prepare and manage reagents and media.
- Perform laboratory and animal related research activities.
- Maintain laboratory procedure manual/SOPs.
- Collect and analyze data, record lab results in research notebooks, and present data in the form of figures and graphs.
- Plan and report lab activities through regular meetings with Principal Investigators
- Support lab management
- Monitor and manage laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Assist in training of laboratory personnel.
- Participate in and successfully complete all Institute required trainings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education Requirements
- Related Field Work Experience
- 0+ years
- Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Experience of BSL/A-BSL level 2 and more experiments
- Knowledge of biology including vaccine design, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, virology, etc.
- Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English