INVITATION OF BID
INVITATION FOR BID
The International Vaccine Institute (IVI), Seoul, Korea invites proposals from interested vendors for the supply of following goods and services.
1. Ref. No: IVI-PRNC/2018-0329-1
2. Time limit to submit the proposals: May 3 (Thu) 2018, 17:00, South Korea local time
3. Goods and services to supply: Redesign and update IVI website in English and host the site on the cloud. Please refer to the Attachment 2, “Technical Specification” for details.
4. Documents to submit:
1) Company profile
2) Proposal consisting of;
a. Price proposal: This should include a English website renewal fee, a monthly webhosting fee, warranty(1year), and maintenance plan
b. Technical proposal: This should include delivery time, company’s strength, personnel allocation plan, technical support plan and maintenance plan etc.
3) Financial and bank credit information of the vendor
4) Experience & reference details on similar jobs for the past 3years
5) URL links that the vendor has developed in recent 3years and is in operation
6) Copy of business registration
* For details, please refer to the “Attachment 1, Bid Guideline”
5. Bid briefing session: April 25 (Wed), 2018, 2:00pm, at IVI, Seoul Korea
IVI will review the proposals and select the bona fide vendor based on their ability, experience and financial terms. IVI reserves the right to cancel the bidding procedure if bids are not qualified. The short-listed bidders will be invited for presentation. A final successful bidder shall be notified to accept and sign the contract at the earliest.
Interested parties, please submit the requested documents to:
Ms. Claire (Heeyoung) Kang
International Vaccine Institute
SNU Research Park, 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu,
Seoul, Korea 08826
For any questions, please contact Ms. Claire (Heeyoung) Kang at email@example.com.
Attachment : Bid_Guideline.docx
Attachment : Technical_Specification.docx