We are seeking a Compensation & Benefits Manager for a 2-year-regular position (Maternity leave replacement) to work within the Human Resources department at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for providing leadership and delivery of IVI’s compensation & benefit programs, ensuring appropriate, competitive and equitable programs across the institute’s staff population in headquarters and overseas offices. Lead the compilation and assessment of the institute’s personnel resource planning process. Lead the C&B related communication and personnel information for IVI.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure an effective compensation and benefits process for successful delivery to staff members at headquarter and overseas offices aligning with business needs identified through HR Business Partner and decided by DDG F&O. Efficiently manage the interface of C&B delivery with payroll.
2. Ensure the institution’s C&B programs remain appropriately competitive•
- Collect and analyze benchmark data (UN and peer organizations in the countries of operation)
- Negotiate with C&B providers as required
- Conduct compensation analysis and suggest salary for new staff ensuring internal equity
3. Lead and maintain a market value based monitoring process for C&B programs to ensure competitiveness (complemented by existing internal equity process)
4. Autonomously support the HR Business Partner and Talent Acquisition in all C&B related questions
5. Oversee accurate payroll master data and interface with payroll to efficiently deliver pay and benefits.
6. Initiate and compile time reporting and planning. Update FTE resource plans regularly and present pertinent issues to the HR Committee.
7. Develop and maintain individual labor cost budgets and provide ad-hoc reports to project teams as required.
8. Focal contact to respond to the external audit (personnel cost related) on conduct of interim, final audits, and donor audits.
9. Provide C&B reports to agencies as required; eg, Form 990 to US government.
10. Manage Compensation & Benefits Team
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Statistics or Mathematics preferred
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 10+ years (A minimum of 5 years working in Compensation & Benefits)
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Comprehensive understanding of HR and C&B processes
- Comfortable working autonomously in a global matrix organization Strong system and project management skills
- Proficiency in Excel is a must and good knowledge in other MS Office applications
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Korean