We are seeking an Administrator for a regular position to work within the Director General’s Office at the International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, Korea. (Duty station : Seoul, Korea)
This job is responsible for providing administrative support for the effecting management to DG office including logistics & administration support and project & budget administration under the guidance of the Chief of Staff.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Support proper function of the DG office
- Provide efficient time-management support (calendar &daily schedule) to DG.
- Communicate with internal /external stakeholders: provide logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, conferences (including SAG), workshops, incoming visits and drafting agenda development.
- Prepare and handle correspondence, memorandum, and confidential documents.
- Maintain DG office’s effective filing /archiving systems, organize approval requests, and make travel plans/ arrangements.
- Manage DG office budget and payments.
- Control and monitor of using Institute &DG’s official seals, and DG’s E-signature.
2. Support project lifecycle management for DG office
- Support preparation for grant proposals, legal documentation, and financial reports in compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Provide support in managing sub-awards, sub-grants, collaboration, and other vendors.
- Communicate with Finance for grant initiation and closing.
- Coordinate any IRB approvals /internal publication clearance process required for projects.
- Maintain approved and updated project budgets to facilitate ongoing financial analysis.
- Support preparation of budget and expenditure projections.
- Provide support in planning, monitoring, and validating resource (FTE & external) utilization.
- Monitor and validate individual project cost expenditures, analyze financial status, and advise project team members on funding execution.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks related to DG office as directed by the Chief of Staff
- Provide support for DG Office in staff events and internal communication agendas
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 3+ years in administration
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- MS Word, PPT, Excel, etc.
- Thorough knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire such knowledge of the rules and regulations and administrative procedures
- Knowledge in accounting /finance/project management is a plus
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Korean