We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 2-year-regular position (renewable) to work within the Europe Regional Office at the International Vaccine Institute in Stockholm, Sweden. (Duty station : Stockholm, Sweden)
This job is responsible for effectively operating and managing DDG and the 2 deputies (i.e,, program director and external affairs director) and for providing general administrative support to the IERO. Effective, cooperative, and productive interaction with IVI staff, external stakeholders, and collaborators as required. Ensure the efficient working of DDG, the 2 deputies, and the office. The time commitment for the DDG and deputies will be split 50:50.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative support to DDG, Deputies, and the office
- Manage calendar and daily schedule.
- Maintain effective filing systems, organize approval requests, make travel arrangements, claims etc.
- Assist with appointment and meeting arrangements – scheduling, drafting agendas, writing meeting minutes, drafting conclusions, and tracking follow-up status on meeting actions.
- Assist with writing/editing communication materials or other documents upon request.
- Provide Swedish/English or other language (if any) support as required.
- Manage general affairs agendas in the office
2. Communicate with internal/external stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal communication meetings (ex. All staff meeting).
- Arrange and provide secretarial support for stakeholders’ meetings, committees, and other corporate meetings (if required).
- Communicate with external parties as required; meetings, visitor planning, etc., including donor agencies, government representatives, external advisors, consultants and auditors and etc.
3. Other administrative tasks requested by DDG and deputies
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Business Administration)
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 2+ years in admin role
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of IVI operation
- Excellent PC skills (MS, Word, PPT, Excel etc)
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Swedish