5 September 2022 ~ 23 September 17:00 (KST)
In July, the 2022 Introductory Course for Biologics Development and Manufacturing training was organized by International Vaccine Institute (IVI) in Seoul, South Korea as the first offline training course under the program ‘Global Training Hub for Biomanufacturing (GTH-B)’ established by the South Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare (MoHW) and supported by WHO with mission to resolve inequality in access to vaccines and biologics worldwide. The 2-week offline course trained a total of 130+ biomanufacturing expertise from South Korea and Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
We are delighted to announce that the content of this program will be available once again through a 1-week online course provided in September 2022 for an unlimited number of trainees around the globe.
The online course includes 20+ hours of essential lectures delivered by IVI faculty covering all aspects of vaccine development and biologics manufacturing. The training will address the entire continuum of vaccine research, development, production, and use. Main courses include primary training on pre-clinical & clinical trials, the biologics manufacturing process, quality control & assessment, and regulatory affairs for developing and producing vaccines and biologics etc.
Upon completion of the 20-hour course, participants will be equipped with knowledge and skills to carry on roles in the biomanufacturing industry, a highly technologically demanding field. Designed to be a flexible online learning course, we welcome the application of those who wish to gain a holistic view of the biomanufacturing process whilst learning from a distance.
Course Information (Online)
- Date: Monday, September 26, 2022 – Friday, September 30, 2022 (5 days)
- Scope: The 2022 Introductory Course for Biologics Development and Manufacturing (Online Course) will consist of 20 hours of pre-selected lectures of the offline training program held in July. This will be the last opportunity to have live Q&A sessions with fellow lecturers following the end of each lecture, especially for participants who were unable to join the offline introductory course in July.Online trainees can take full advantage of the flexible nature of the online course to select from a range of modular sessions to create his/her own unique learning experience.
- Financial provisions: The online course is offered free of charge.
- Eligibility: all registered applicants will be eligible to take the course.
- Application: The online application form is available at the following link: https://ivionlinecampus.ivi.int/courses/
- Deadline for Application Entry: All applications must be submitted online at https://ivionlinecampus.ivi.int/courses/ by 23rd September 2022 17:00 (KST)
- Further information: For related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org