1. Purpose of the Internship Program :
The aim of IVI’s Internship Program is to provide students with a unique opportunity that utilizes their prior experience. Interns will be exposed to IVI’s work environment and will learn what it is like to be part of an international organization.
2. How to apply :
Interns should check IVI’s website and apply for advertised internships only. Candidates need to specify position that they are applying. HR will collect all submitted CVs and forward them to the relevant division / unit.
3. Conditions of IVI internships :
- Immediate family member of an IVI staff member, i.e., son/daughter, brother/sister are not eligible for an internship.
- Interns must have adequate medical insurance coverage during the entire period of the internships.
- Interns may participate only once in IVI’s Internship Program.
- Interns do not have the status of IVI staff members and shall not represent the Organization in any official capacity.
- Interns are not eligible for appointment to any position within IVI for the duration of their internship. Any employment opportunity within IVI after the internship shall be subject to established recruitment and selection procedures.