This incumbent is responsible for providing administrative and logistics support to Project Team to ensure efficient project implementation.
1. Grant administration
- Provide budget justification for grant proposal, while preparing financial reports in compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Provide support in preparing legal documentation (e.g. MOU, service agreement, contract, etc.) utilizing standard templates.
- Provide support in managing sub-awards, sub-grants, collaboration and other vendors.
- Communicate with Finance for grant initiation and closing.
- Coordinate any IRB approvals required for projects.
2. Project/budget administration
- Maintain approved and updated project budgets to facilitate ongoing financial analysis.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with IVI and/or sponsor templates and guidelines.
- Support preparation of budget and expenditure projections.
- Provide support in planning, monitoring and validating resource (FTE & external) utilization.
- Monitor and validate individual project cost expenditures, analyze financial status, and advise project team members on funding execution.
3. Logistics and administration
- Provide logistics support in procurement for the project and functions.
- Provide logistic/administrative support in arranging meetings, conferences, workshops etc.
- Coordinate and support disbursement of project funds.
- Manage project archiving system.
- Arrange and provide secretarial support stakeholders’ meetings, committees, and other corporate meetings.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 0-1 year
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting and finance
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures and guidelines
- Proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
- Knowledge in project management
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English