This job is responsible for processing general accounting (e.g., operation of the ERP system and journal entries), monthly/yearly end closing, and monitoring B/S account, reporting, and ERP maintenance.
1. Manage treasury and system
- Manage ERP procedure for cash disbursement as scheduled & process payment after account payable verification.
- Prepare cash reconciliation on weekly basis and monthly bank reconciliations to proceed monthly closing process with verification of all forms of transaction, corporate cards, project cards, auto-withdrawing and bank transfer.
- Report cash in & out flows to stakeholders for right grant recognition.
- Execute of cash investment & fund management including regular review of bank accounts to eliminate idle account for efficient bank account management.
- Be proactive issue taking and correction liaising with finance service provider (Banks, ERP agency) to develop cash management systems to increase efficiencies.
2. Operate general accounting
- Identify and record all valid transactions with sufficient detail timely basis in line with compliance of IVI’s accounting policy & requirements of Internal Control.
- Support monthly/year end closing & monitoring B/S account.
- Adjust or correct general ledger accounts in line with accounting principle.
3. Support audit & other finance-related affairs
- Posting review of monthly advance/receivable reports to HR.
- Perform periodic testing of internal controls & prepare external audit including schedules, invoices and preparing supporting materials and procedures.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
1. Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance is preferred
2. Related Field Work Experience
- 5+ years
3. Technical and Professional Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting and ERP
4. Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English